A Church Near You
You will feel right at home at Christian Life Center (CLC)! Worship our Lord in your own way. Right away, you'll feel welcome to join right in as we praise God together. We look forward to you making CLC your church home.
Our Worship Style:
We create an environment of freedom in worship. You can praise the Lord in the style most appropriate for you! Worship typically lasts 30 minutes on Sunday and 20 minutes on Wednesdays.
Feel Free To:
* Sing as your heart leads you.
"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise" (Psalms 98:4).
* Play musical instruments.
"...all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner of instruments" (2 Samuel 6:5).
* Clap and shout.
"O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph" (Psalms 47:1).
*Dance before the Lord. "Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs" (Psalms 150:4).
Our Ministry Style:
CLC's spirit-filled services and Bible studies are Biblically-based sermons and lessons designed to help one grow as a Christian. The ultimate goal is to prepare saints to walk with the Lord, ensuring their salvation. Sermons typically last 1-1/2 hours on Sunday and Bible study runs for 40-minutes on Wednesdays.
Feel Free To:
* Pray together aloud. "...they lifted up their voice to God with one accord" (Acts 4:24).
* Lift your hands in praise. " Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord" (Psalms 134:2).
* Testify publicly. "I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee" (Psalms 22:22).
* Anoint with oil. "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord" (James 5:14).
* Use spiritual gifts. "When ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation" (1 Corinthians 14:26).